Journey to jm

Journey with Jagat Mandir

The journey with JM was like a ride in the roller coaster.I had both the good as well as bad moment in this journey.I was first admitted at nursery grade which began my journey with JM. I was very young when I was brought in this school and I have seen many reforms during this time period.

I had seen changes in the teaching learning of my school which has made my studies improve. JM has not only focused on the students academics but also in the sports. They have given their best to provide best facility to their students for their better result. Our school is not only based on theoretical  but also in practical which has been a great way to study and learn new things.The teachers are very friendly towards all the students. JM has build up my confidence to perform and face mass audience during the stage performance. 

This journey has become very memorable because of the field trips that we went through that created lots and lots of memories of me and my friends as well as teachers. I am never forgetting this moment in my life about as my whole school life was spent with JM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father

Father's day