My Father


MY FATHER
My father's name is Bal Krishna Chakradhar. He is 45 years old. As a person he is very caring, kind, humble and helpful. He believes in a fact that "do good and good will come to you" and also teaches us the same lesson. He is a businessman by profession. He is very hardworking and his hobby is planting vegetable, fruits and flowers and also he loves cooking food. He is very good at cooking and I love eating what he cooks. My father loves to celebrate every festivals and occasions. He says that festival is the time when we forget all our sorrows and hatred, and family members and relatives come together to enjoy at their fullest. His favorite part about vacation is to visit places with family and his friends. We go to picnics and trips during our weekends and vacations. 

My father is the person whom I look up to. He a very creative person and this fact inspires me a lot. He always encourages me to give my best at everything and supports me in every steps including the times when I need an elderly advice. I and my father share every good and bad things we come across in our daily routine. We are more like friends than a father and son. He always takes care of me as well as my family. He tries to gives us the best of everything so that we can stay happy and live a healthy life.

He has a speciality of making a great impact on every people he meet with his friendly behavior.  Also, he keep his family at first priority and always make sure to keep our family happy and blessed by his efforts and positive attitude. No doubt, he is the best dad and the kind everyone wish for. I am a blessed child to have him as my father. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey to jm

Father's day

My Father